Aloo Channa Chaat Recipe
- ½ cup dried chickpeas or 1.5 to 2 cups cooked chickpeas chana or chole
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- sweet chutney as required
- red chili chutney as required
- chaat masala as required
- some chopped coriander leaves
- salt as required
- lemon juice as per taste optional
- To the cooked chana, add chopped boiled potatoes. 2 medium potatoes which have been boiled and peeled. mix.
- Add tamarind chutney as per your taste preferences.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped onions and 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes.
- Mix everything very well.
- Take a portion of the chaat on a serving plate.
See Also Dessert Recipes
Follow Us On