Chicken Puff Pastry Recipe
Chicken Puff Pastry
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 Egg for egg wash
- 3 table spoon Butter
- 3 table spoon All purpose flour
- 1 small Chopped Onion
- 250 g cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1/3 cup Cheese of your choice
- ½ tea spoon Salt
- 1 tea spoon Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Take 2 small breast piece in a pan of water add salt and pepper. Let it cook until tender then shred the chicken.
- Add butter in a pan
- Add onion let it cook for about 3 min then add flour.
- Add milk to get a little thick consistency as in the video,
- Turn off the heat and add chicken, bell pepper and cheese.
- Mix everything well together.
- Cut the circles in puff pastry sheet.
- brush with egg wash
- top it with mixture
- cover it with puff pastry circles
- Press together
- Brush it with egg wash again
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Place Puff pastry in the oven and let it cook until golden brown.
- Take it out and let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes
- Enjoy ……Nomnom
See Also Chicken Recipes
Follow Us On