Dhaba Style Dal Tadka
- https://amzn.to/3eZIFoi (instant pot)
- 1 Cup Channa Daal Soaked 30 Min
- ½ Cup Masoor Daal Soaked 30 Min
- ½ Cup Moong Daal Soaked 30 Min
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 chicken cube
- 2 Green Chilies
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 3 whole red chili
- Put everything in the pan with 2 liter water or Broth
- Put Instant pot on Pressure cook mode for 15 minutes and natural release
- It may look separate Use wooden spoon to mix it all together.
- Cook on Saute Mode until it reaches your required consistency.
- Add fresh Cilantro and green chilies
- For tarka In separate pan take 2 tbsp butter
- Add onion let it fry until golden brown
- Add garlic and whole red chilies
- Toss for 30 seconds and add it in daal.
- Serve with aromatic Rice, roti or Naan
- It may look a little runny but it will thicken to the perfect consistency.
- Bonus Recipe
- Pickled Green Chilies
- In a small jar add 5-6 Green Chilies slit in half, half cup water, half cup vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar, ½ tsp salt, 5-6 cloves, cinnamon stick and 1 star anise.
- Let it sit for couple of hours.
- Enjoy with meals.
See Also Daal Recipes
Daal Recipes: https://www.twistinory.com/?s=daal
Channa Daal Gram Lentils: https://www.twistinory.com/tasty-channa-daal-gram-lentils/
Stuffed Paratha Recipe: https://www.twistinory.com/stuffed-paratha-recipe/
Bagara Baingan: https://www.twistinory.com/bagara-baingan/
Shami Kabab Recipe: https://www.twistinory.com/shami-kabab/
Dahi Walay Baingan: https://www.twistinory.com/dahi-walay-baingan/
Follow Us On