Doner Kebab Recipe | How to make Doner Kebab at home
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- Grated Cucumber
- Sesame seed Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Green Salad
- Homemade Bread
- Take 2lbs Ground Beef
- Blend one onion and strain its water. Add onion water to beef.
- Add spices, herbs, yogurt and milk.
- Mix well and wrap it in a roll
- Leave it in refrigerator for 1 day and 2 days in freezer
- Take it out from the freezer
- Cut into thin slices and fry
- For tzatziki sauce mix yogurt, grated cucumber, sesame oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- For green salad add onion, tomatoes, lettuce, spring mix and season it with salt, pepper and lime.
- Take pita bread or homemade naan bread. Slit in half
- Layer Doner Kebab, tzatziki sauce, salad and enjoy
See Also Kabab Recipes
Follow Us On