Godiva Molten Lava Cake
Who does not Love Lava Cake. I thought to give this Godiva Lava cake a try so you can have an idea before making it. It turned out really good. I am not ordering lava cake from outside. So here is the recipe.
Yield: 2 People
- Baking oven or Toaster Oven
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Pouch Godiva Molten Lava Cake Mix
- Take 3 tbsp butter and melt it in a microwave safe bowl
- Add Godiva Lava Mix to melted butter, mix well.
- Microwave for 20 Sec
- Crack an egg in it, mix well.
- Grease foil cups and add cake mixture to them
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges are baked.
- Flip the foil cup and gently tap
- Lava cake should come straight out.
- You can eat it with ice cream.