How to Make Quick and Easy No Crust Quiche
No Crust Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 3 scallions white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large jalapeno pepper
- 1 beef sausage cut into medallions
- ½ medium onion
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup nonstick mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Place pans on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Whisk eggs and yolks with salt and pepper in a large bowl add milk until smooth. Fry the diced sausage to bring up the smoky flavor and add to the mix along with vegetables. Take a serving spoon and fill each muffin cup with egg mixture. Top each cup with a pinch of cheese.
- Bake until quiches are puffed and browned on top, about 30 minutes, rotating pan turning back to front about halfway through.
- Separate with a help of knife around outside of each quiche, then invert onto a wire rack to cool. Turn each quiche right side up. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Steak Egg and Cheese Breakfast: https://www.twistinory.com/steak-egg-and-cheese-breakfast/
Shakshuka – Eggs in Tomato Sauce: https://www.twistinory.com/shakshuka-eggs-in-tomato-sauce/
Egg Shami Burger | Anda Shami Burger: https://www.twistinory.com/egg-shami-burger-2/
Scrambled Eggs with Garlic Bread: https://www.twistinory.com/perfect-scrambled-eggs/
Egg Soufflé: https://www.twistinory.com/eggsouffle/
Croissant, egg and cheese sandwich: https://www.twistinory.com/croissant-egg-and-cheese-sandwich/
Easter Table Essential Deviled Eggs: https://www.twistinory.com/easter-table-essential-deviled-eggs/
Chicken Egg Foo Young: https://www.twistinory.com/chicken-egg-foo-young/
Egg Sandwich 3 ways: https://www.twistinory.com/egg-sandwich-3-ways/
Indian Egg Curry: https://www.twistinory.com/indian-egg-curry/
Fried Egg Cloud: https://www.twistinory.com/fried-egg-cloud/
Easy Breakfast Egg Roll: https://www.twistinory.com/easy-breakfast-egg-roll/
Follow Us On