How to Make Quick and Easy No Crust Quiche
No Crust Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 3 scallions white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large jalapeno pepper
- 1 beef sausage cut into medallions
- ½ medium onion
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup nonstick mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Place pans on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Whisk eggs and yolks with salt and pepper in a large bowl add milk until smooth. Fry the diced sausage to bring up the smoky flavor and add to the mix along with vegetables. Take a serving spoon and fill each muffin cup with egg mixture. Top each cup with a pinch of cheese.
- Bake until quiches are puffed and browned on top, about 30 minutes, rotating pan turning back to front about halfway through.
- Separate with a help of knife around outside of each quiche, then invert onto a wire rack to cool. Turn each quiche right side up. Serve warm or at room temperature.