Stir Fry Vegetables and Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce
Stir Fry Vegetables and Chicken
- Oil: 2 table spoon
- Spring Onions: 3
- Organic Carrots: 3-4 small
- Mushroom: 3-4
- Sweet Peppers: 3-4 or one bell pepper
- Broccoli: Half Flower head
- Chicken: 250g
- Corn flour and all-purpose flour: 2 heaped table spoon each
- Water 1 cup for runny sauce or ½ cup for glaze
- Corn flour hot sauce and sugar: 1 table spoon each
- Vinegar ketchup and soya sauce: 2 table spoon each
- Crushed red chili flakes Salt and black pepper: To taste (I added pinch of red chili, ½ tea spoon black pepper and ½ tea spoon salt.
- Garlic powder: ½ tea spoon
- Coat chicken into corn flour add a dash of black pepper and salt. Add vinegar and set aside.
- After 15-20 min coat them in all-purpose flour.
- Add a table spoon of oil to the wok and fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown.
- Take out the chicken.